Thorondor's Military Chain Of Command
Army Command Ranks:
1. Baron - Lord of all Thorondor and its military
2..Knight Commander -Commanding General over the military as a whole
3. Lt. Knight Commander -Lt General over the military as a whole
4. Knight -Top tier cavalrymen who can act as officers and lead the cavalry or groups as a whole (Equal rank to captain)
5. Captain -Officers of the infantry who are tasked with leading the footmen (Equal rank to knight)
Army Cavalry Ranks:
1 Knight -(See command ranks)
2. Squire -Squire to a knight who aspires to become a knight, generally better cavalry than a Hobiler.
3. Hobiler -Cavalry units that have proven their worth in the field.
4. Armati -Basic cavalry, mainly from footmen that have proven they can be effective in cavalry.
Army Footman Ranks:
1. Captain -(See command ranks)
2. Lieutenant -First officer rank of skilled infantry who can lead medium sized groups of infantry.
3. Sergeant -Skilled Infantryman who may be called on to lead small groups of infantry for small tasks.
4. Corporal -Infantry who have proven their worth in the field.
5. Private -Basic Infantry units.
6. Levy (Infantry) -Freshly recruited foot soldiers.
Army Archer Ranks:
1.Ranger Bow/Crossbow - The most elite archers who also show leadership and can lead large groups of archers while holding the equivalent of an officer rank.
2.Archer Bow/Crossbow - Skilled archers who may be called upon to lead small groups of archers for small tasks.
3.Retainer - Basic Archer Units.
4. Levy (Archer) - Freshly recruited archers.
© 2019 Made by John O.